Most of my bakes are anchored by M&M cookies. They’re a crowd favorite. They’re easy. They’re colorful. And even if you don’t get around to making anything else, these are enough of a crowd-pleaser that most people will be happy. Not all, but most.
My most recent bake started with the M&M cookies and ended with some gluten-free experimentation.
And if you’re reading this, maybe you’re curious about the list and the recipes to make some or all of the stuff yourself.
- M&M cookies (yes, the best way to make these is to use the same recipe as for white chocolate macadamia nut cookies but replace the nuts and white chocolate for M&Ms)
- White chocolate macadamia nut cookies
- ANZAC biscuits
- Chocolate cookies with mint chips
- Apple pie
- Crack pie
- Mini pecan pies
- Chewy lemon cookies
- Peanut butter sandwich cookies
- Raspberry coconut walnut bars
- Apricot oat bars (link is to recipe for raspberry oat bars but you can use whatever jam you like) (and gluten-free apricot oat bars – same recipe but replace regular flour with all-purpose, gluten-free flour and ensure that your oats are certified gluten-free)
- Samoa cookies
- Gluten-free/paleo brownies
- Gluten-free vanilla cupcakes with chocolate Swiss meringue buttercream
- Cookies & cream cupcakes
- Tropical cupcakes
- German chocolate cupcakes